Sunday, July 12, 2009

Team Fitness Power Blogs for the day

I plan to post a Team Fitness power blog 4-5 times a week usually Mon. - Fri. The purpose of which is to enlighten, inspire, educate, motivate and/or help you think and create. These power blogs are a wonderful tool for your success in fitness and beyond. Well, what does that mean? It means that I am going to give you some good fitness information , motivate and inspire you to take action, but I am also going to make you use your creative mind and THINK. Now, when I say "use your creative mind and think", the purpose is for you to be able to fill in some of the blanks, I am leaving in the blogs to stimulate your creative mind. You see, I do believe in the philosophy that we need to stimulate our minds to generate our physical being to the highest level. Strong mind, strong body.
Through out my years as a trainer and an athlete in extreme sports, I know the mind/body connection is powerful and they work together as a unit to bring out the best in you. Not only that, but in my opinion by consistently challenging mind and body it is possible to slow down the aging process and create our own fountain of youth within the cells of our body. Does that mean this is only for older athletes? No. Even if you are a teenager you will benefit from my experience as a trainer. One of my favorite quotes to my younger clients is "I sure wish I had me to coach me when I was starting and progressing in my athletic career". But you do so PAY ATTENTION!! I have been down the road I know the way. I can make the journey safe, fun, exciting, and effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment